Who we are?
Our website address is: http://acumox.uk
This privacy notice relates to the contact us form within our website at http://acumox.uk As part of the enquiry process, we collect, and process personal data relating to you and are committed to being transparent about how we collect, and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations. Our website does not automatically capture or store personal data from visitors to the site.
We want you to feel comfortable giving us your information. We will only use the information you give us to fulfil your enquiry and will only ask for the information we need. We will never sell your data. We will never pass your data on to a third party, and we promise to keep it safe and secure.
By supplying such information you consent to us storing the information for the stated purpose. The information is held by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Your name and email address.
- The main purpose of collecting your personal data is for further communication related to your enquiry with us.
- This information will only be accessed by authorised persons within the acupuncture clinic.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long do we retain your data for and where
- Data collected via this website is retained only for the purposes listed above and is deleted once your enquiry has been satisfactory dealt with
- Data is retained within our email system and web site enquiry form